Thursday, December 5, 2013

There's something about this time of year.

Even though it was in the 60's today I have still been basking in the joy that radiates this time of year.  I am so happy to finally be slowing down.  I am reminding myself that I am human and I can't be superwoman.  Even if I did everything perfectly, there will still be people disappointed.  That's life and I'm finally ok with.  What I'm not ok with is letting others discourage me to the point where I'm a miserable person to be around.  So, I'm off of Facebook for awhile, that place is just toxic.  I'm attempting to stay of Instagram as well, but I'm not sure how long that will last.  I challenge the rest of you to do the same! Stay off toxicbook and make more memories!!!  We're putting our tree up(finally) tonight!




My little ones had fun at Gigi's while Chris and I picked out our tree!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment