Saturday, December 14, 2013

Right now, my husband is upstairs watching the girls long enough for me to grab a water.  I'm pretty sure after I finish this post and head upstairs, they'll be asleep.  He is the baby whisperer. I will not be able to sleep tonight because my mind is going absolutely insane over the most recent episode of Grey's Anatomy.  What was Jackson thinking??  What is April going to say!?

Another reason I won't be able to sleep tonight, the reason I haven't gotten ANY sleep this week, is rebranding....sigh...I am never satisfied with my work.  I'm in such a weird position right now where I want to change sooo many things, including adding artificial light to my bag of tricks.  I've spent the entire week studying my tail off, researching what I need, and seeing how other photographers work.  My husband is probably ready to pull the plug on our internet.

I think every photographer feels this way.  I know for sure of two other photogs who do(my best gals) and they are like knock-your-socks-off AMAZING.  So it's probably just something that comes with the job...I think I will write my 10th list of things I want to accomplish next year and see if that helps me sleep.  Maybe I'll eat a ginormous bowl of cereal too...it usually helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment