Monday, December 16, 2013

Tis' the Season!

I really do love my family, honestly I do....but next year I think the hubs and I will pack up the girls and head on vacation for the holidays.  I wish I was kidding, but I'm dead serious.  Maybe it's the SAD(seasonal effective disorder) mixed with mama hormones talking, but I'm just very sick of everything.  Sick of stupid drama, sick of having my feelings hurt repeatedly, and I'm extremely sick of the attitudes...I'm very much over it.

.

 I would rather be in a cabin snowed in with Christmas records, crafts, books, and just MY small sweet family










My husband has been going above and beyond the past few days to try and cheer me up, especially today, He really is the best.

Once the girls settle down today I'm going to spend some time in the word, and then see one of my favorite people to get me on lots of vitamins.  After that I'm going to write down all the special sessions I'm wanting to do next year.  I hope the holidays have been MUCH kinder to everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment