Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Flightless Bird, American Mouth

For those of you who don't know, that is the title of an Iron &Wine song.  Some only know this song because of the movie Twilight.  I however am a die hard Iron & Wine fan.  As it turns out my daughter is too.  So much so that if it's playing and goes off she throws a fit just moments later.  What can I say, she has good taste in music!  With those long fingers she has I wouldn't be at all surprised if she took up an instrument.  But for now she just wants to hear the soft toned voice of Samuel Beam.

On a side note that has absolutely nothing to do with music, I will be posting pictures of my sister later this evening.  She asked for a photoshoot so she would have pictures to send to her beau for Christmas since he's very far away right now.  I have some cute ideas that I can't wait to try out.  So be on the look-out for those pictures!!  They will be posted here first and then later posted to facebook where I can tag him in every one of them.

1 comment:

  1. i love that song and as soon as i heard it begin to play as bella walked down the isle i began to hate the twilight movie makers. i felt like they were taking away my most coveted treasure. hehe.

    roxie is an awesome bebe, point blank.

    ReplyDelete