Monday, December 12, 2011

one month!

I cannot believe my daughter is one month old today!  Time seems to just fly now that I've had her.  I want to just freeze time and keep her like this.  I take pictures of her non-stop because I want to remember every little detail.  It's so surreal being a wife and mother.  This time last year I was taking exams and running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get ready for my wedding.  Now, I'm a college graduate, a wife, and a mother!!!  Last night while spending some quiet time in my sister's room (The heater at our house is broken so hubbs, baby, and I are staying with my parents) Chris came back there holding Roxie asking if I'm coming to bed.  For some reason this made me stop and go "This is my life now!  I have a husband and a child and a mortgage ad bills and a small business....When did I become an adult!"  Regardless of when it happened all that matters is that happen it did.  I grew up.  and now I'm watching my sweet daughter grow and grow and grow!  she's already holding her head up and kicking her legs so hard that she can scoot a centimeter....I don't even want to think about her sitting up or crawling!!

So here they are, my daughter's one month pictures!  I'd been debating how I would go about these monthly pictures, but I've ultimately decided to go with a tutu.  The tutu is way too big for her right now, so I have to tuck it into her diaper.  I figure each month she'll grow into it a little better until she's too big for it and those pictures will just prove how much she's grown :)


No comments:

Post a Comment