Sunday, December 1, 2013

I'm baaaaaack

Wow, just wow....I feel terrible for not PERSONALLY blogging for soooo long.  Sure, I'm still going strong(eh kinda) with the photo blog but I really have been slacking with the personal stuff.  Why?  Good question!

Here's why: 

 1: I had another kid!!!!  Yeeeeeah when Roxie hit 9 months I found out I was pregnant with yet another little bun.  I was super stressed out until we found out we were having another girl and I didn't have to buy an entire wardrobe for a little mister.  Anyways, that's a big reason why I have been off the grid sort of.  I have heard so many people say that if they had their second kid first they probably wouldn't try for another...That's definitely not something that I feel(I want gaggles of pitter-pattering feet) but this kid has definitely got that "second child syndrome" thing going on.  Hoo boy!

2: My business has really taken off!  God has just blessed my photography business in so many awesome ways!  This coming year I will ONLY be doing portraits during the week in order to make time for all of my weddings that are taking up my weekends.

3. My husband's business has really taken off!!  I have known my man for 10 years now and he has always wanted to be an auctioneer!!!  I LITERALLY swell up with pride at every auction of his that I attend!

So that pretty much sums up what's been going on with us.  I've finally gotten into a groove with two kids.  I basically hang out with them all day, and then I work all night.  So I get about 4 hours of sleep each night...Hello B.B. Cream and Coffee!!!  It works for me!  So here is my promise:  I pinky swear to check in once a week and let ya'll in on all the crazy happenings of my sweet family and our hectic but lovely life!



Roxie (2 years)
Novee (8 months)


1 comment:

  1. There are no like buttons on this site.......how do I display my mild love in a discreet way?!

    ReplyDelete