Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Get Ready!!!

Come Saturday I'm back in business!!! Yup I couldn't wait for spring to come so I'm going back early. Now photography will only be a part time thing for me. My family comes first, not work. So I won't go back to booking 3 photoshoots in one day because well, it would wear me out and I need energy for my little sweet pea. My priorities have changed so much since I saw the word "pregnant" on that test. I have no desire to open a studio and travel all over for shoots anymore. No I'm perfectly fine being a small town photographer with most of my business coming from my church family and friends of friends. I went from being a workaholic to a stay-at-home mom. I wouldn't trade it for all the money in the world. Even still I'm excited to be going back to my regular Saturday photoshoots even if it does require major teeth pulling to get my hubby to babysit. This Saturday is going to be an absolute B-L-A-S-T!!! I'm doing a cake smashing session with a soon to be one-year-old. I'm sure his momma is in disbelief that her baby boy will be 1. I know I will be a mess when Roxie has her first bay. Heck I had a hard time packing up all the newborn clothes that no longer fit her. But birthdays are always fun and cake on little ones' faces is the best! Im very much looking forward to the pictures I get to capture. So be on the lookout Saturday night for those images!!

No comments:

Post a Comment