Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Rachel McAdams you make me sick!

 Ok honestly I love her.  I think she is one of the most gorgeous actresses that I've ever met.  BUT I'm so mad at the fact that she looks absolutely gorgeous with any hair color.  Seriously?  HOW IS THAT FAIR!?  I distinctly remember a guy I was "talking to" one time tell me he thought I would look gorgeous with auburn hair.  My mom was doubtful, and with good reason.  Well New Year's Eve one year when I was 14 I decided to color my hair....at that point in time I was one of those desperate girls who needed to be liked by boys.  But as luck would have it I was the girl guys just wanted to be friends with.  It worked out in the long run but the point of this is that I'd change my looks in various ways (other than dresses inappropriately) to catch a guy's eye.  So one New Year's Eve before heading over to the pastor's son's home for a youth group sleepover, I colored my hair....I wish I had pictures!  It turned out grey!  I looked hideous!  See my hair is stubborn.  It is determined to stay blonde.  If I even try to darken it, it just ends up looking like dirty mop water.  So for this reason I am mad at Rachel McAdams...she can go brunette, auburn, blonde, red, anything she pleases.

See:









It's not fair but I'll get over it.  I will try to be content with my messy blonde hair.  It is how God made me after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment