Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's Christmas Eve!!!!

I don't know about you guys but I am like a little kid when it comes to Christmas! This is my second Christmas married to my sweetie and this Christmas is even better than last year! I have a sweetie pie daughter to share in the festivities AND Chris and I were able to actually go Christmas shopping this year! This year we're doing things a bit differently. We're going to church in the morning and then spending the day at my mom's playing games, watching a Christmas story, eating pot roast, and napping. Normally we do a big family thing at my grandma's, but I am super thrilled to be doing something a little more laid back. And of course once the holidays are over I will be posting pictures. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Christmas Eve! I am going to continue to play with my Christmas present from the hubby(new iPhone) while snuggling with my sweet pea.

No comments:

Post a Comment